“Fallen Heroes is a globe-trotting adventure with a diverse mix of heroes, anti-heroes and villains. There’s cliff-hangers galore, big action set-pieces and head spinning twists which are all wrapped up in one hell of a new pulp novel.” – Barry Nugent on writing Fallen Heroes.
A stalker of demons and legends, a pair of master criminals, a teenager on the brink of madness and a man forever cursed with the desire for vengeance. They are all pawns in a plan set in motion over nine centuries before their birth. Pursued across the globe by enemies both human and supernatural they must overcome their mistrust of each other and uncover the truth before it destroys them all.
“It reads like a TV series, with cliff hangers at the end of most chapters, and larger than life characters with big egos and quick wits. The book as a whole draws on many popular culture references & influences, and is easily compared to ‘Sin City’, ‘The Da Vinci Code’, ‘Heroes’ or ‘Buffy’ – there really is something for everyone and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone that enjoys reading or watching Sci-Fi/Fantasy.” – Waterstone’s
“Fallen Heroes is a stylish debut filled with sparkling characters in a skilfully drawn adventure that heralds the arrival of a bright new talent.” – James Barclay
Audio Edition: Coming Soon – Listen to preview here
Comic Adaptation: issues 1 and 2 out now!
- The book reached the number 1 spot on Amazon.
- Stocked in the biggest book shop in Europe.
- Sold out at several branches of Waterstones.
- Spawned an ongoing comic adaptation where it’s first issue sold out in under thirty minutes at it’s launch.
- Spawned Tales of the Fallen -a graphic novel anthology with a collection of pulp tales by some of the UK’s best and brightest indie creators. The anthology included a special introduction written by Jonathan Ross.