Tales of the Fallen
‘If, like me, you like rip-roaring testosterone fuelled pulp fiction with soldiers, and mysteries, and all round weird stuff in, then this is the book for you.’ – Jonathan Ross
So to celebrate our appearance at the London Super Comic Convention next month Tales of the Fallen is being offered at the special reservation price of £8.50. At the convention itself copies will be priced at £10.00 so if you want your copy at the reserve price order now and pick it up from the Unseen Shadows table during the convention.
All orders at the special reservation price will also come with a free digital copy of the first issue of the Fallen Heroes comic adaptation.
- Special Reservation price £8.50 (convention price £10.00).
- A Free digital copy of Tales of the Fallen.
- A signed copy for London Super Comic Con orders.
Ok time for those all important ordering details just follow the link before and you’re good to go
You can check out previews of all the stories within Tales of the Fallen here.
“This is a powerful volume, packed full of shocks, surprises and intelligence. From my perspective, there’s nothing else like it in comics shops around the world! ”– Sci-Fi Pulse
“ Utilizing an entire team of writers and artists, ‘Tales of the Fallen’ is visually diverse and an interesting journey to experience. Each story feels as if it plays to the individual teams’ creative strengths and there is a level of excitement in seeing such a showcase. “ – 3 million years
“Tales of the Fallen is a high octane, high adventure, pulp-tastic anthology ” – The Sidekickcast
They are murderers, martyrs and mercenaries in the no-man’s-land between adventure and crusade – soldiers of fate and fierce honour, bound together in mystery, darkness and blood. Their enemies are shadows haunting the outermost borders of a darkening world, and as night approaches the shadows grow long.
They are the Fallen, and these are their stories.
- Scripts: Cy Dethan, Richmond Clements, Dan Thompson, Pete Rogers
- Pencils: Steve Penfold, Rob Carey, Conor Boyle, Roy Huteson Stewart
- Colours: Gat Melvin, Vicky Stonebridge
- Letters: Paul Mclaren, Nic Wilkinson
- Covers: Steve Penfold, Gat Melvin,Rob Carey, Conor Boyle, Roy Huteson Stewart, Valia Kapadai
- Introduction: Jonathan Ross
- 128 pages